I, Me and Myself

Monday, July 17, 2006

worst joke...EVER!!!!

so yesterday i was hanging out with my friend who could not stop laughing at "his jokes" .
they made absolutely no sense, (trust me) but he was laughing with so much sincerity it made me miss the good old bad joke days, when rolling eyes, raised eyebrows and more rolling eyes were the order of the day.
so a dedication is being put forth, to all, who i miss
post the worst joke you have ever heard to date.

i ll start: this is on my second day at work:

q: what would happen to Sridevi if she is replaced with an "F"
ans: she would become "Free devi"!!!

ahem, yes, it's the "worse jokes ... EVER", remember?

so shoot away.... the worse, the better!

Posted by vidi :: 10:49 PM :: 5 wisecracks:

Post / what they thought...

-------------------------------------