I, Me and Myself

Monday, June 26, 2006



please come now I think I'm falling
I'm holding to all I think is safe
It seems I found the road to nowhere
And I'm trying to escape ...

have you ever felt strangely peaceful. when everything in your life falls into place, even if only for that fraction of a moment. when you feel like every moment in your life was conspired so that you could end up in that moment. where you cant feel anything, except a warm feeling, like how you felt when the gaintwheel reached the tip and you heart did a flip anticipiating the next moment, filling the space between your heart to stomach to fingers... something unexplainable and you seek for none.

then you spend hours trying to put everything you feel into words. after two hours you do what you knew you were eventually going to do with the post all along. delete. aahhhh... nobody will understand anyway. my moment.

Hold me now
I'm six feet from the edge and I'm thinking
That maybe six feet
Ain't so far down

Posted by vidi :: 9:42 AM :: 7 wisecracks:

Post / what they thought...

-------------------------------------