I, Me and Myself

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

stranger in my heart

I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell
I know, right now you can't tell
But stay awhile and maybe then you'll see
A different side of me

sometimes its hard to judge people. no matter how long and how well you kow them, they always manage to surprise you.
i have been losing friends in the fastest trend possible. they are just forgeting to remember and respond. some dont take time to respond, others dont care enough to wait.

i know they mean no harm , they have valid enough reasons, but sometimes i feel so let down that i have myself looking at my life without them, wondering if i even knew them at all.
i hate the power we give our loved ones to hurt us by small gestures and remarks, even if unintentional.


i m tired of covering up all the hurt that comes along with it.
yesterday a friend, today a stranger in my heart i cant forget.

I'm not crazy, I'm just a little impaired
I know, right now you don't care
But soon enough you're gonna think of me
And how I used to be

p.s for people who dont know me, i tend to over react(a looooooot), so no worries, like moontalk mentioned for her post, this too can be ignored.

Posted by vidi :: 10:42 PM :: 8 wisecracks:

Post / what they thought...

-------------------------------------