I, Me and Myself

Wednesday, August 29, 2007



I lost Something yesterday,
An aftermath to an intense dream
That a creaky bed purged me from
Not wondering if I did want to be saved.
The Loss burnt a hole through my head
unlike the usual emotional drill at my heart.
It could have bored me with my incessant tears,
But It did not.
It made me sit up in the middle of the night
along with crickets that wondered if I'd swat them away
As I admired the wonderous beauty of losing Something
Never to be regained.
I was suprised at being able to think
when I should be bawling. Really.
I smiled when I realized why I did not cry.
Here was I, sitting on a creaky bed- along with the crickets,
at midnight, staring at a drab moon and not crying, a half- smile
(almost looking like a Bedlam inmate with the dishevelled hair thrown in)
Thinking.
Calculating the exact moment( approximately five months ago)
When I walked away from what today I lost.

Dedicated to a dear dear friend,nomore

Posted by vidi :: 7:13 AM :: 5 wisecracks:

Post / what they thought...

-------------------------------------